Casual Teachers – Primary and Secondary
We are seeking qualified Casual Teachers to join our pool of casual staff for short term placements. Applicants will need to have:
- Appropriate teaching qualifications
- NESA Accreditation
- NSW Working with Children Check
- Working rights in Australia
All teaching applicants will need to ensure:
- A commitment to the ethos and values of the School
- A willingness to contribute to the broader life of the school community
- An understanding of the educational needs of young men
- An understanding of appropriate behaviours and professional boundaries that reflect child safeguarding values in practice
Applications (including cover letter and resume) should be addressed to the Principal, Dr. Michael Blowes, using the Employment Application Form.
Christian Brothers’ High School, Lewisham is committed to ensuring the safety, wellbeing and dignity of all children and young people. All applicants will be subject to school and legislative screening procedures. These checks are consistent with our commitment to child protection policies and procedures.
Evidence of a valid Working with Children Check (WWCC) clearance will be required prior to employment. Applications will only be considered from applicants who have the right to work in Australia.
Please note that all information you submit is subject to our Privacy Guidelines which are outlined here.