- Appropriate teaching qualifications
- NESA Accreditation
- NSW Working with Children Check
- Working rights in Australia
All teaching applicants will need to ensure:
- A commitment to the ethos and values of the School
- A willingness to contribute to the broader life of the school community
- An understanding of the educational needs of young men
Applications (including cover letter and resume) should be addressed to the Principal, Dr. Michael Blowes, using the Employment Application Form.
Any offer of employment will be subject to satisfactory employment background screening.
If you are interested in this role, please apply as soon as appropriate as interviews will be scheduled as applications are received.
Please note that all information you submit is subject to our Privacy Guidelines which are outlined here.