We are seeking expressions of interest for 2023 teaching positions in the follow key learning areas:
To apply please email your cover letter and resume addressed to the Principal, Dr Michael Blowes, clearly indicating which KLA role you are interested in, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What we offer
- Generous leave provisions
- Convenient location with easy access to public transport & travel subsidy through our Green Travel Plan
- Access to NESA accredited professional development as well as a dedicated Mentoring Coach
- Connection to the Edmund Rice Education (EREA) network of schools
- Wellbeing initiatives including our EAP program, access to our school gym and annual influenza vaccinations
- Salary packaging options
- No weekend sport or co-curricular programs
- Access to our social outreach and immersion Programs
- A diverse and welcoming community
Edmund Rice Education Australia is committed to ensuring the safety, wellbeing and dignity of all children and young people. All applicants will be subject to EREA and legislative screening procedures. These checks are consistent with EREA’s commitment to child protection policies and procedures.
Evidence of a valid Working with Children Check (WWCC) clearance and compliance with the School’s COVID-19 Vaccination Policy will be required prior to employment. Applications will only be considered from applicants who have the right to work in Australia.
Please note that all information you submit is subject to our Privacy Guidelines which are outlined here.