We understand boys’ unique learning styles and support each student on their own journey. We are committed to providing quality education to every student throughout their time at the school. Enrolment applications are welcome for all years via our Expression of Interest form.
Applications are currently being accepted for 2023 and 2024 enrolments Year 5, Year 6, Year 7.
There are a limited number of places in other year groups.
To register your interest in applying to CBHS Lewisham, please read the expectations below and click ‘next’ at the bottom of the page.
We aim to develop young men of integrity and compassion who will become valued members of the community. The CBHS Lewisham code of conduct helps us set and maintain our expectations about behavioral standards for all students.
When completing an enrolment, families are asked to read and agree with these expectations.
Respect for Myself
As a CBHS Lewisham student. I will strive to ensure that I have Respect for Myself by always:
- Doing my best in all my classes
- Doing my best in all sport and extra-curricular areas
- Taking pride in my effort and achievements
- Taking pride in what I do and what I say
Respect for Others
As a CBHS Lewisham student, I will strive to ensure that I have Respect for Others by always:
- Being respectful to every staff member
- Being respectful to every student
- Being respectful to all other members of the school community and members of the public
- Being inclusive and never discriminating against anyone because of their race, religion, gender, sexuality, financial status or varying abilities
Respect for my School
As a CBHS Lewisham student, I will strive to ensure that I have Respect for my School by always:
- Being grateful for the excellent environment and resources I have access to and treating them with care and respect
- Taking care when using school resourcesy
- Wearing the school uniform with pride, ensuring my personal appearance and grooming are of a high standard
- Acting in an appropriate manner on my way to and from school
- Ensuring my actions at all times contribute to the positive reputation of the school