Secondary Teacher – Maths
- Full time, permanent role
- Commencing January 2023
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Teachers who have the capacity to teach Maths across stages 4-6. We are looking for an educator who can build connections between the curriculum and the classroom through engaging teaching practice.
- Demonstrated experience in teaching Maths (stages 4-6)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A proven ability to work effectively, constructively and collaboratively within a team
- Commitment to supporting the Edmund Rice charism
- An understanding of appropriate behaviours and professional boundaries that reflect child safeguarding values in practice
- Passionate in meeting the educational and wellbeing needs of young men
Applications (including cover letter addressing the above criteria and resume) should be addressed to the Principal, Dr. Michael Blowes using the Employment Application Form. Interviews will be scheduled as applications are received.
Christian Brothers’ High School, Lewisham is committed to ensuring the safety, wellbeing and dignity of all children and young people. All applicants will be subject to school and legislative screening procedures. These checks are consistent with our commitment to child protection policies and procedures.
Evidence of a valid Working with Children Check (WWCC) clearance will be required prior to employment. Applications will only be considered from applicants who have the right to work in Australia.