Secondary Teacher – TAS (Information Software Technology)
A unique opportunity exists to join our growing TAS department on a permanent, full-time basis. We are looking for an educator who is able to build connections between the curriculum and the classroom through engaging, hands on teaching practice.
- Suitable qualifications to teach Technology Mandatory as well as stage 5 Information Software Technology
- Strong knowledge of contemporary pedagogy and the NESA curriculum
- Can demonstrate excellence as a practitioner with an ongoing commitment to your own professional learning
- An understanding of appropriate behaviours and professional boundaries that reflect child safeguarding values in practice
- You’re interested in meeting the educational and wellbeing needs of young men
Applications (including cover letter addressing the above criteria and resume) should be addressed to the Principal, Dr. Michael Blowes using the Employment Application Form. Interviews will be scheduled as applications are received.
Christian Brothers’ High School, Lewisham is committed to ensuring the safety, wellbeing and dignity of all children and young people. All applicants will be subject to school and legislative screening procedures. These checks are consistent with our commitment to child protection policies and procedures.
Evidence of a valid Working with Children Check (WWCC) clearance will be required prior to employment. Applications will only be considered from applicants who have the right to work in Australia.