- Full time, permanent role
- Supportive team
A unique opportunity exists to join our growing TAS department. Ideally, you are qualified to teach Timber and Construction. We are looking for an educator who is able to build connections between the curriculum and the classroom through engaging, hands on teaching practice.
- Suitable qualifications to teach TAS (Stages 4-6)
- Strong knowledge of contemporary pedagogy and the NESA curriculum
- Can demonstrate excellence as a practitioner with an ongoing commitment to your own professional learning
- You’re interested in meeting the educational and wellbeing needs of young men
What we offer
- Generous leave provisions
- Convenient location with easy access to public transport & travel subsidy through our Green Travel Plan
- Access to NESA Accredited Professional Development
- A dedicated Mentoring Coach
- Connection to the Edmund Rice Education (EREA) network of schools
- Wellbeing initiatives including our EAP program, access to our school gym and annual influenza vaccinations
- Salary packaging options
- No weekend sport or co-curricular programs
- Access to our social outreach and immersion Programs
- A diverse and welcoming community
Applications (including cover letter and resume) should be addressed to the Principal, Dr. Michael Blowes, using the Employment Application Form.
Edmund Rice Education Australia is committed to ensuring the safety, wellbeing and dignity of all children and young people. All applicants will be subject to EREA and legislative screening procedures. These checks are consistent with EREA’s commitment to child protection policies and procedures.
Evidence of a valid Working with Children Check (WWCC) clearance and compliance with the School’s COVID-19 Vaccination Policy will be required prior to employment. Applications will only be considered from applicants who have the right to work in Australia.
If you are interested in this role, please apply as soon as appropriate as interviews will be scheduled as applications are received.
Please note that all information you submit is subject to our Privacy Guidelines which are outlined here.