If you and your family would like to help, St Vincent de Paul need volunteers to put together snack packs for them to deliver each day. Details on what is needed and how it should be packed are below, following these instructions means Vinnies can get the food to those who need it as fast as possible.
Snack Packing Instructions
Thank you very much for offering your time to help prepare snack packs for Vinnies. Now more than ever, your commitment to support the most vulnerable members of our community is greatly appreciated.
Please follow the instructions below for offsite snack-packing.
- Each snack pack should have FIVE items in total in a zip lock bag OR white plastic bag tied in a knot.
- Please ensure that each snack pack has ONE (single-serve portion) of any FIVE of the following items.
- Please include a mixture of sweet and savoury choices.
- Place 20 completed snack packs in a double-bagged black garbage bag and tie in a knot.
- Take your completed bags to Maria Gordon House – 1D Thomas St, Lewisham
– A popper juice;
– A can of tuna OR cuppa soup/sachet soup OR noodles;
– Le Snak/Cheese Dippits;
– Packet of chips;
– Packet of sultanas;
– Fruit cup;
– Packet of biscuits;
– Muesli bar (nut-free) Please note: muesli bars must be chewy e.g. Uncle Toby’s Choc Chip Bars.
Many thanks. Your support is greatly appreciated.
If you have any queries or concerns, please contact: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.