2022 HSC Results
Our 2022 HSC results have been exceptional, and we are so proud of our students and teachers!
- Two students placed in the top 1% of the state, with ATAR’s over 99!
- Highest ATAR was 99.15
- One student made the Top Achievers List
- Four students made the All Round Achievers List
- 24 students received an ATAR above 90
- 43 students received a Distinguished Achievers Award for a Band 6 score
- 14.5% of results were in the highest band – Band 6 (90+ mark)
- Over 45% of our results were Band 5 and Band 6 (80+ mark)
- The school ranked 114th – up 67 places
- 24 course results were above state average
With a foundation of gospel values, we develop confident, well-rounded young men. Engaging educational and co-curricular programs inspire our boys to succeed, and prepare them well for the future.
Boys’ Education Specialists
CBHS Lewisham is the boys’ education specialist.
Outstanding academic results are just the beginning! With more than 130 years of producing exceptional young men, CBHS Lewisham integrates modern teaching methods and resources to equip boys with confidence in their abilities, skills to succeed and a strong moral compass to provide direction.
At CBHS our motto is Conanti Corona – A Crown to the One Who Strives. The ‘Crown’ can be achieved in many ways and in many experiences. Always supported by a caring and pastoral staff and an inclusive learning environment within academic, sporting and co-curricular offerings as well as in Immersions and Justice Programs.
James Threlkeld, former School Captain
Large enough to provide a wide range of opportunities, but small enough that we know and support every boy.
With a focus on nurturing the emotional, spiritual, physical and intellectual gifts of each boy, our Pastoral Care Program is tailored to your son’s unique needs. A wide range of sporting activities, arts and music courses, social justice programs and community activities allow each student to find and nurture his talents, interests and skills.