Uniform Shop will be operating from Monday 18th October for click and collect orders only. As the Uniform Shop is on site it is subject to current Return to School Guidelines, not standard Retail Guidelines. Please use the size guides on each item to help you pick the right size and follow the exchange process if you need to swap an item.
To ensure all our safety please follow the below process when placing your order
- Visit the Uniform Shop homepage at https://shop.ranier.com.au/login login in and click on Order Online to place your order.
- Wait for an email to confirm your order is ready for pick up, this may take a couple of days.
- Once you have received this email proceed directly to Gate 2 on The Boulevarde during standard Uniform Shop hours and press the intercom.
- The Uniform Shop Staff will bring the order out to you at Gate 2, please do not enter the school.
Everyone visiting the Uniform Shop for click and collect must
- Sign in via the Service NSW App
- Wear a mask
- Maintain social distance from the Uniform Shop Staff
- Not attend if they are unwell or have been asked to isolate
You will not be able to pick up an order outside of Uniform Shop hours or enter the school to try on items, please do not pressure the Uniform Shop staff to do so.
Uniform Shop Hours
Tuesday 1:00pm – 4:00pm
We understand that ordering online can be tricky, so if an item doesn’t fit please follow the Returns & Exchange process outlined here.
At this stage we do not have a date for when onsite Uniform Shops such as ours will be able to open for fittings or face to face service, however as Return to School Guidelines change we will update the operating guidelines accordingly.
If you have any concerns about your son being able to be in uniform during this time please reach out to his classroom teacher in Primary or Homeroom Teacher in High School.
Uniform Shop Contact Details
The Uniforms Shop’s own website can answer most questions or you can reach the Uniform Shop directly at firstname.lastname@example.org . Alternatively, you can phone 02 9572 9287 and leave a message which will be returned during opening hours.