Contact Us

Postal Address:
Private Mail Bag 2, Petersham NSW 2049

Click or drag a file to this area to upload.

Absentee Notification

If a student is going to be absent please text full student name, year, house and reason for absence to 0418 316 366 prior to school starting.

If a student needs to leave early for an unavoidable reason please follow the below procedure:

  • Send the student with a note including the date, time and reason for leaving early
  • Students then take this to their Pastoral Coordinator (Secondary) or Classroom Teacher (Primary) before school to be signed
  • Students take the signed note to Student Services at the time of departure to be signed out
  • Students can then be picked up or leave via the Front Desk in the Administration Building

To update your details, advise of changes to health plans or any other enquires for existing students. please contact Student Services as below


Christian Brothers’ High School Lewisham’s School Leadership Team is committed to handling your concerns effectively and efficiently.

Your voice and experience is important to us. We commit to manage and promptly resolve complaints received from families, students, former students, former students’ families and other key stakeholders as part of continual improvement and appropriate management of the School.

You can make a complaint by emailing These matters will be directed to and overseen by the Deputy Principal.

For more on the Complaints Management at Christian Brothers High School please see EREA Complaints Management Policy here or call the school on 02 8585 1744 and ask to speak to the Deputy Principal regarding a complaint.

Sensitive Matters

The first point of contact with the school is your son’s homeroom teacher, or for primary students, your son’s classroom teacher who is responsible for overseeing your son’s everyday pastoral care.

For highly sensitive or private matters relating to your son you may wish to speak to the Principal or Deputy Principal, please call the school on 02 8585 1744 and ask to speak to the Principal’s Secretary who can arrange a suitable time.