At Christian Brothers’ High School Lewisham, we provide an inclusive education combining spiritual growth, academic pursuits and co-curricular activities. Our intake years are usually Year 5 and Year 7, however, we welcome applications for other years, subject to placement availability.
Enrolments for 2024
Applications for next year are still being accepted, however places are limited and orientation activities have begun. Please submit an Expression of Interest form as soon as possible.
Year 5 – Limited places, please submit an expression of interest here
Year 6 – Waitlist, please apply to be on the waitlist here
Year 7 – Very limited places, please submit an expression of interest here
Years 8, 9, 10, 11 & 12 – Places are dependent on space and subject selection please submit an expression of interest here
We hope that families on the waitlist will be offered placement later in the year but are unable to guarantee a place at this stage.
Enrolments for 2025
Applications for 2025 are open with interviews currently taking place, please submit an Expression of Interest form as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
Year 5 – Please submit an expression of interest here
Year 6 – Please submit an expression of interest here
Year 7 – Limited places, please submit an expression of interest here
Enrolments for 2026
For families looking at enrolling their son for 2026, we invite you to submit an Expression of Interest form at your earliest convenience. Following this, you will be asked to complete an online application form and provide documentation, including your son’s latest school reports, NAPLAN results and immunisation record. Once we have received this information, an interview will be arranged. The enrolment outcome will then be communicated to parents, with successful applicants being sent an Offer of Enrolment.
Enrolments for 2027 & Beyond…
For families looking to enrol their son in 2027 and beyond, we invite you to register your son’s details with us today via an Expression of Interest form so that we can stay in touch. The school has various events which are open to our school community and the general public, and we will update you on these events throughout the year. Approximately three years prior to your son’s commencement, we will contact you to start the enrolment process. This will include completing an online application form, providing documentation including school reports, NAPLAN results and a birth certificate, and attending an interview.
Please register your Expression of Interest here.
Our Enrolment Policy outlines the process of all enrolments into CBHS Lewisham.
Respect for Myself
As a CBHS Lewisham student. I will strive to ensure that I have Respect for Myself by always:
- Doing my best in all my classes
- Doing my best in all sport and extra-curricular areas
- Taking pride in my effort and achievements
- Taking pride in what I do and what I say
Respect for Others
As a CBHS Lewisham student, I will strive to ensure that I have Respect for Others by always:
- Being respectful to every staff member
- Being respectful to every student
- Being respectful to all other members of the school community and members of the public
- Being inclusive and never discriminating against anyone because of their race, religion, gender, sexuality, financial status or varying abilities
Respect for my School
- Being grateful for the excellent environment and resources I have access to and treating them with care and respect
- Taking care when using school resources
- Wearing the school uniform with pride, ensuring my personal appearance and grooming are of a high standard
- Acting in an appropriate manner on my way to and from school
- Ensuring my actions at all times contribute to the positive reputation of the school